50 PAGE FORKLIFT TRUCK DAILY CHECK & DEFECT BOOK
These ( FLT ) Forklift Truck daily check book / walk round defect and report books are ideal if you have one, five or even 100 fork lift trucks
These Fork Lift Truck ( FLT ) defect books cover all your daily inspection checks to ensure your FLT is operating correcttly and with no mechanical problems.
Numbered for tracking the reported defect and repair of any known defects to completion.
Peace of mind for you and your staff and company compliance
Forklift Truck Daily Check Book
Managing lift trucks
- Lift trucks are particularly dangerous in the workplace where lots of dangers can arise
- On average, ( FLTs) lift trucks are involved in about a 25% of all workplace transport related accidents.
- Accidents involving lift trucks ( FLTs) are often due to poor supervision / guidance / supervision and a lack of the correct training.
Safe working with lift trucks
HSE ( Health and Safety Executive ) has published an Approved Code of Practice (ACOP) and guidance called
This sets the minimum basic standard of basic training people should legally receive before they are allowed to operate and use certain types of fork lift truck
Even if they only operate the equipment occasionally.
It also provides detailed guidance about how you and the employer can meet this standard.
The ACOP covers stacking rider operated lift trucks (FLTs), including :
- articulated steering trucks.
- ‘Rider-operated’ means any truck that can carry an operator and
- includes trucks controlled from both seated and stand-on positions.
If you employ anyone to operate a FLT lift truck covered by the ACOP, you should make sure that operators have been correctly trained to the standards it sets out.
The ACOP also includes some sections taken from ‘Safety in working with FLTs lift trucks’ (now withdrawn).